Integrated Flight Systems, Inc.
Integrated Flight Systems “IFS” is the holder of an FAA PMA authority that designs, manufactures and distributes air conditioning and video camera systems for various helicopter models. IFS has manufactured, shipped, or installed over 500 lightweight air conditioners for a variety of helicopter types in the past 10 years. IFS has also developed marketing relationships with domestic and international helicopter operators, including several of Eurocopter’s subsidiaries. IFS is currently the largest external supplier of air conditioners for the Eurocopter AS350/EC130 model product line. Subsequent to December 31, 2007, IFS relocated its operations from Reno, Nevada to Meacham Field in Fort Worth, Texas in a hangar/shops facility there with roughly 34,000 square feet.
IFS is best known for delivering modular lightweight air-conditioning solutions to serve the aviation industry needs:
FAA STC/PMA approved Air-conditioning kits.
- Lightweight modular and energy efficient design.
- Engineered for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- High capacity/high flow in compact design.
- Detailed installation and maintenance instructions manuals.
- Installation technicians available for training & support worldwide.
- Best in industry warranty support.